Ash Chapel - Incorporating Revelation Church

Ash Chapel was originally built as a mission outreach from Mount Zion Baptist Church in  Meopham in 1843...


The original building was a timber construction which was replaced by a a more substantial brick structure in 1889


The Chapel sustained damage in 1942 when the front wall and porch were blown down by a bomb blast


In 2010 work on modernising the back hall started….


In 2011 the building was completely remodelled  and modernised. This work was completed in April 2012


Further details of the history can be found on the  following pages...



Continue to follow Chapel History on the Next Page